I’ll be honest, I can’t take full credit for this amazing, easy, and versatile recipe that I make all the time. It was introduced to me by a friend who’s Mom makes it and named it (you pronounce it day-gull). From then on, I was hooked and so is anyone who tries it. This recipe is good as a dip with chips or can be incorporated with other recipes such as tacos, chicken, salads, fish, etc. I promise you, once you make it, you won’t stop.
Daegle Dip Ingredients:
- (1) Can of Whole Kernel Corn, Drained
- (1) Can of Black Beans, Drained
- (2) Avocados, Chopped
- (3-4) Plum Tomatoes, Chopped
- (1/2) White Onion, Chopped
- (1) Ranch Seasoning Packet
- (1/3) Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- (1/3) Cup Olive Oil
How to Make Daegle Dip:
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix. You can add more or less onion, avocado and tomato to your liking.
- Chill before serving and enjoy!